Map and Directions
Directions from Manila to The Cliff Royale at Subic via NLEX-SCTEx
Trip time: 2 to 2 1/2 hours, Distance: 153 km from EDSA Balintawak
14.8514° N, 120.2572° E Google Maps
- Go to NLEX via the Balintawak interchange in North EDSA.
- Pay P45 (as of 10/1/2011) at the Balintawak Toll Plaza and get your toll card.
- NLEX imposes a speed limit of 100 km/h. Please observe the speed limit to avoid ruining your vacation. Also, please stay at the outer right lanes even if you are at the speed limit.
- Use the leftmost lane only when overtaking, then go back to the right lanes.
- Drive to the Dau Toll Plaza at the end of NLEX (~71 km from Balintawak Toll Plaza). Pay P173 (as of 10/1/2011) at the toll booth.
- Take the SCTEx ramp (at the right) about 3 km from the Dau Toll Plaza.
- Take your toll card at the SCTEx toll booth.
- SCTEx imposes a speed limit of 100 km/h. Please observe the speed limit to avoid ruining your vacation. Also, please stay at the right lane even if you are at the speed limit.
- Use the leftmost lane only when overtaking, then go back to the right lane.
- Drive to the Subic exit at the end of SCTEx (~57 km). Pay P168 (as of 10/1/2011) at the toll booth.
- Drive to the Subic-Tipo Hiway toll booth (~0.8 km). Pay P22 at the toll booth.
- Stop at the Subic Bay Freeport customs booth and say hello.
- Follow the map below upon reaching the end of Tipo Hiway at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- The Subic Bay Freeport imposes strict U.S. style traffic rules.
- Make sure both front passengers are wearing seat belts.
- Slow down to a complete stop at every intersection with a stop sign.
- Adhere to speed limits.
- After exiting the Kalaklan gate of Subic Bay Freeport (see map), turn left at the National Hi-Way towards Iba/San Marcelino.
- Reset your trip odometer. The Cliff is 4.6 km away at the left.
Directions via interactive Google Maps
View Driving directions to The Cliff Royale at Subic in a larger map